Short-Term Care & Rehab
at Winfield Senior Living
More than just a care facility
The short stay rehabilitation at Winfield Senior Living offers the care and therapy services needed following an illness or injury and can provide a bridge between an acute hospital stay and a safe return home.
The therapy team works with you to achieve your goals through an individualized rehabilitation plan that may include a focus in the following areas:
- Swallowing evaluations and retraining
- Language and communication improvements
- Aural rehabilitation and hearing aid training
- Memory and problem solving
- Balance and fall prevention
- Increase muscle control and balance
- Improved ambulation and mobility
- Minimize pain
- Bathing and dressing
- Meal-planning and eating
- Household management
- Orthopedic injury and prevention therapy
Interested in a Suite?
Enjoy a “suite” experience in one of our rehab-to-home private suites! Specifically designated to accommodate the needs of the patient with short-term nursing and rehabilitation needs, each spacious room includes the following amenities:
- Wall-mounted, Flat Screen Television
- Electric Bed
- Comfortable Furnishings
- Small Refrigerator (upon request)
Schedule Your Visit Today!
Winfield Senior Living is a community of like-minded seniors living life to the fullest and on their own terms. Every day is a new adventure at Winfield Senior Living Community. Contact us today to schedule a free no obligation tour.